Last Updated: December 1, 2017
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We may collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, fax number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site and/or through our Services. By providing us with an email address, you consent to receiving information from us by email to that address, including protected health information.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site and/or through our Services.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site or when using the Company's mobile applications, we log your computer or device identification, operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site or in the Company’s mobile applications.
Cookies. We may log information using “cookies.” Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. Other similar tools we may use to collect information by automated means include web server logs, web beacons and pixels. This type of information is collected to make the Site and/or Services more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
California Do Not Track Disclosure. We currently do not support the Do Not Track browser setting or respond to Do Not Track signals. Do Not Track (or DNT) is a preference you can set in your browser to let the websites you visit know that you do not want them collecting certain information about you. For more details about Do Not Track, including how to enable or disable this preference, visit https://termsfeed.com/do-not-track.
If you choose to interact on the Site and/or through the Services (such as by registering; using our Services; completing questionnaires, surveys, service contacts, or requests for information) the Company will collect the personal information that you provide. We may collect personal information about you that you provide through telephone or email communications. If you provide us with personal information regarding another individual, we will assume that you have that person’s consent to give us his or her personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- to help establish and verify the identity and eligibility of users;
- to open, maintain, administer, manage, and service users profiles and accounts;
- to operate, maintain, and improve our Sites and/or Services;
- to analyze and improve our Site and/or Services (including developing new products and services; improving safety; managing our communications; analyzing our products; performing market research; performing data analytics; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service;
- to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners;
- to link or combine user information with other personal information;
- to authenticate, protect, investigate, and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity;
- to provide and deliver products and services that you request;
- to conform to legal requirements or industry standards, comply with legal process, defend our legal rights, or protect others.
We may combine all of the information that we collect with data obtained from third parties or through our products and services. We may also collect and store information locally on your device using mechanisms such as browser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
The Company will take reasonable precautions to protect your information from loss, misuse or alteration. Please be aware, however, that any email or other transmission you send unencrypted through the Internet cannot be completely protected against unauthorized interception.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share your personal information with our contracted partners, such as Lyra Clinical Associates P.C., to provide you with services through our Site or services that you request from us.
- We may share your personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share your personal information with third parties who help us with our business functions, such as service providers or suppliers, and with business partners. Such third parties are not authorized to use or disclose your information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements. Examples of these service providers include entities that process payments, store data, and provide web hosting and marketing services.
- We may share your personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes, or when required by health oversight agencies, such as the Secretary of Health and Human Services, for legally authorized health oversight activities.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses. If you seek with treatment or other services from a contracted partner, such as Lyra Clinical Associates P.C. in its capacity as a health care provider, the use and disclosure of your health information in connection with such services will be governed by its separate HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, available at www.lyrahealth.com/hipaa-notice.
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties regarding your activities online while using our website unless you give consent for us to do so, or we are permitted to do so by law.
Your information may be stored in databases maintained by the Company or third parties that are located within and outside the United States, including countries where privacy rules differ and may be less stringent than those of the country in which you reside. If you visit our Site and/or use our Services from a country in the European Union, you consent to such cross-border transfers of personal data to the United States.
You should be aware that when you are on the Site and/or using our Services, you can be directed to other websites that are beyond our control, and we are not responsible for the privacy practices of third parties or the content of linked websites.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” After doing so, you will not receive future promotional emails unless you open a new account, or sign up to receive newsletters or emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information from Lyra regarding the manner in which Lyra shares certain categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. We do not share your personal information with third parties for third party marketing purposes.
Lyra Health, Inc.
205 Park Road
Burlingame, California 94010